Friday, April 21, 2006

Like I Know What I'm Doing.....


I've had several folks tell me that they are having difficulty getting onto my site--either getting kicked off completely or not being able to see my pictures. Well, what a boring site without pictures, why bother? ha.

I asked the hub what I was doing wrong when I left my URL (whatever that is--giggle) and he informed me to leave my www site name. So, if you are having problems with my blog, try www.cozyrosy.blogspot.com and see if that works. Also, the hub says, if you are using Explorer, make sure you have the latest version by going to www.microsoft.com. (I have a Mac and I use Safari (only for apples) and Firefox (can be used by PCs) for browsers. Too many viruses on Explorer--or so says the hub.) Let's hope these work.

No comments:

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa