Thursday, April 13, 2006

Here Comes Peter Cottontail.....


Looks like the Easter Bunny has started delivering yummies early. He has actually dropped a few little goodies off already. I don't know how that bunny does it. (Energized, I suppose.)

These are the cutest little candies I have seen in a long time. If I'm not careful and I don't smack my hand each time I pass the bowl, I could eat an entire handful in a sitting! Oh my. These are like little teeny tiny peanut M&Ms with sunflower seeds replacing the peanuts. Isn't that the cutest? It's the colors though that are so pretty. I The Easter Bunny picked up a box of the blue and also a box of the white ones, which come with colorful little eggs. Even the eggs' colors are beautiful. The gold has an iridescent sheen to them which make them almost too pretty to eat. And only one pink. Too pretty!! I haven't had one yet.

The lady who sold them to the Easter Bunny said they were in Oprah's magazine, The List or something. I only get Oprah's Home magazine so I hadn't heard of The List. Since these are made in Chicago and are beautiful, I can see why Oprah mentioned them.

I doubt they'll last through Sunday. So, I just had to share them with all of you before they disappeared! Enjoy!

No comments:

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa