Tuesday, May 09, 2006

No Sense
















I have no sense. A friend was over today commenting on the sweet little chickadees nesting on the side porch. Yes, chickadees. Nina and Norm are chicadees (left) and not nuthatches. Duh, I knew that. I swear sometimes I think the "old" timers is hitting me, at such a young age--so very sad. Now, I've messed up the naming of the little fellows. Should I change it to Christina and Carl? Nawww. They'll just be very special chickadees with nuthatch-kinda names. Geez Louise. No sense, whatsoever--and getting worse! Oy.

3 comments:

paris parfait said...

Who cares about the names (other than my husband, the bird watcher)? They're beautiful and such gorgeous photos!

Thanks so much for your good wishes for the anniversary!

Rosa said...

Oh, I wish those were my photos. But, they're not. They're stock!

Anonymous said...

I just love to watch birds and their behavior. Lots of times I don't have a clue what kind they are but it is still fun.

Take care,
Connie

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa