Saturday, May 27, 2006

Miscellaneous Pictures

I have so many pictures I want to share to give those who haven't been to London an idea of its charm. The kid took some, so this is for you kid!


The cabs are so spacious! Love them!


Some different architecture.



Big Ben from the cab.



The London Eye.
(The kid and hub went on this last time. I'm afraid of heights, say no more.)


I love the Underground. Extremely easy to figure out and will take you anywhere!
Mind the Gap!


A busy street scene from our window.


This building turned out to be The Mandarin Oriental Hotel. Ooohlala.



One of the busy markets in Covent. They change "wares" on different days. I missed the antiques! These were crafts.


Stained glass in one of our favorite pubs.



Thank goodness they put this at the crossings! I've had several close calls!



And.....an infamous image. My last shot in London.

3 comments:

paris parfait said...

Fabulous photos! Such a diverse selection; really great! I never think to take photos in London, I guess because I go there at least once a month. And no, I'm not jaded, because I love London with passion. It just doesn't occur to me. Sigh. Thanks for yours.

Fizzy said...

I am so glad that you enjoyed your trip. I love your pics too. I hope that if I ever go to the US or other countries that drive on the other side of the road, they mark the Zebra crossings in that way .

weirdbunny said...

I love London too, but haven't been for a few years. Your pic's make me want to pack a suitcase and visit.

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa