Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I'm Outta Here

The bags are packed, I'm ready for bed...(hey, that sounds awfully like a song). So tired here. But I do believe I've accomplished everything. I certainly hope so because I'm doing no more.

You all will have to bare with me with regards to posting in London. I'll forget what I did if I don't but I despise using the hub's laptop keyboard. We're talking many errors per word. But I will do the best I can. A little wording with a lot of pics, perhaps?

See ya soon from Londontown!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you lucky girl. Have a wonderful trip. Can't wait to hear details.

Take care,
Connie

Bud said...

I hope you have a good time. Be sure and check out the fish & chips.

paris parfait said...

Enjoy! Will be looking forward to your posts.

Anonymous said...

I hope that you, the Hub and the kid have a marvelous time and I look forward to hearing about your trip when you return and seeing all of the wonderful pics that you post.
Love,
MJ

Anonymous said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip Rosa!!!

mrspao said...

Thinking of you! Hope you have a great trip!

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa