Friday, May 04, 2007

Heading South for the Weekend

Heading down to Riverside today. Couldn't wait two more weeks. grin. Actually, some of our furniture arrived and we're going down to have it delivered. Come Memorial Day weekend, I just want to kick back and have it done when we arrive. I found a nice color from Sherwin Williams, Stucco, to paint the rest of the bedroom. You can picture that color, just an easy pale taupe. Look forward to getting that done Saturday morning before the furniture arrives, NOT! Wish Jeanie lived nearby (as in I Dream of . . .). Anyhoo.

My crown and filling replacement went without a hitch yesterday. The worst is always the Novocaine. Ouch. After that's done, it's just the chore of keeping the mouth open for over an hour. I feel it in my jaw this morning, but that's about it. Glad that's behind me.

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.

7 comments:

Carole Burant said...

Glad to hear your dentist visit went well yesterday...I'm petrified of dentists so it's been ummmm, errrrr, a while since I went to see one! Sigh! How wonderful that you're going to spend the weekend at Riverside...I know how much you love being there:-) Have a wonderful time my friend! xoxo

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear your appointment went well...not one of my favorite things to have done. Wish they could come up with something easier for those problems.

Have lots of fun for the weekend.
Hugs,
Connie

Susie said...

Love that dragonfly! Glad your dental experience wasn't too terrible. Enjoy your getaway. Hope the weather is gorgeous.
xo

Lena said...

I have such a phobia when it comes to dental stuff. They have to drug me. It's painful for me just to hear about it all.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Henny Penny said...

I do so hate going to the dentist. Glad to hear you are all fixed for smiling when you get to Riverside!

Hope your weekend is divine!

Tammy said...

Have a great time!!

weirdbunny said...

DEntist, not my favourite past time. I hate work in my death, I prefer them to just pull them out and be done with it !!! enjoy yourselves down by the river have fun - love Julia x

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa