Thursday, July 24, 2008

For the Cuz

Hopefully, the cuz is at camp where there are NO computers so I can put this up. In the meantime, I'll finish these pages and send them to her to add to her "Summer" scrapbook that I started for her last year.

Sorry, but I inked out the faces of the kid and the cuz to protect their innocence. Yea right. These kids these days! Lordy. If I knew half as much as they know at their age, I think I would have hid under the kivers, like, for-ever! Between the music and the internet, it's all out there for them to hear and see. Some of it makes even me, yes moi, a tad uncomfortable at times. I did have a talking to her about some of the lyrics I heard during her stay. Now, I'm not one to put "one's" music down, but I did have to put my 2¢ in that some of that stuff is just down-right nasty. Just hear it, don't do it. Lord have mercy on my soul. She's a sweet little thing, and I want her to stay that way. I told her NO WAY is she ever to go to a Lil' Wayne concert! OMG. To think, last year, when we ran into his posse in New Orleans (and had never even heard of him!) he would be as HUGE as he is today. Garsh.

I've been working on these four pages for several days which has been a real pain in the butt. No, really. My tailbone is still sore from my fall and sitting in this chair doing pages is not helping. I have some more to do, but I probably should not sit here any more. Wonder how long it takes to heal this thing?

(The elements and layouts used in these pages are from: Mo Jackson's Doo Dads, Weeds & Wildflowers Designs and Yin's Designs. I hope that's everyone's stuff. I'm the worst at 'memberin'.)

1 comment:

Vita said...

Good for you, doing those lovely pages. I am so intimidated by that stuff! Hope your tailbone is better. I still have that donut cushion out in the garage. The trick, I hear, is to have most of the air out of it.

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa