Sunday, September 16, 2007

Play Time, Tard Time and London Time?

Poor Dave, he can't get a catnap in these days to save his life. Bella is always bothering either he or Abby. Abby doesn't like playing as much as Dave does. While Dave is only three years old, Abby, on the other hand, is going on eleven. She hisses and growls at baby girl while Dave attacks back. It's hilarious to watch. I do feel sorry for Flabby Abby. Poor ol' girl.

Dave gets bit on his yammy.

Hitting like girls.

Dave in flat-head attack mode.

I went back to working on my linen closet today after finishing the painting yesterday. Now, this is more like me: I go and have all the shelves and braces cut. I chose a little more decorative brace for these since they won't be holding as much weight as the coat rod. Drill, drill, drill, drill--I get all the back braces up. Then I go to put up the side ones and notice that they're not deep enough. Doy. I got the same depth as the coat closet, a mere 12 inches deep. They should be at least 16 inches deep for a linen closet. Live and learn. Back to the drawing board tomorrow. I'm off for the day.

The hub leaves next week for Asia. He returns home for a bit and then heads off to Liverpool. Sigh. He asked if I want to meet up with him in London. Duh. Dumb question. Of course, I do. I've been longing for London for quite a while now (actually since I left it last). I'm waiting to see what the dates are to see if it's feasible. Dare I leave Larry, Moe & Curly to work on the kitchen without my supervision? I shudder at the thought. Truthfully, I do.


7 comments:

Rella said...

LEAVE LARRY, MOR & CURLY??!!! I would admire your bravery....but I would say goooooooooo as it would be a wonderful opportunity missed.
xo Rella

Rella said...

Funny how I type-o'd Moe with MOR. Hmmmmmm

Farmgirl Cyn said...

In a heartbeat, I'd leave 'em! For Liverpool??? yeah!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Bella is growing fast! Cute pictures of her and Dave playing ;-P!

Lena said...

Oh gosh, the trip sounds wonderful, but I have to admit that after the stories you've shared I'd be wary of those three guys.
I'm imagining your linen closet filled pretty white linens. They will look so pretty against that shade of blue.

Mark McLellan said...

Rosy.

You and hub are, of course, going to stay with me and Mary. Why stay in a hotel when you can stay with us for free! Only 5 mins from Wandsworth Town railway station and 13 minutes into Waterloo! It may not be Hyde Park Corner but we are pretty close in. Let me know the dates as soon as you know.

Toodle-pip!

MarkMcL (aka Mr English)

Janet said...

I just finished catching up with your last few posts and once again I'm exhausted and hungry!! You do more in one day than I accomplish in a week!! And that chicken and bean soup looks delicious even though I'd probably leave out the chicken being the vegetarian that I am!!

I say go to London! Larry, Moe, and Curly will just have to be on their toes and do a good job!

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa