Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sing-Along Car Tunes

Val must have sensed a road trip was in the making. Just a day ago, I received an envelope from her. In it contained a wonderfully mixed music cd "to enjoy on the way to Riverside."

It is absolutely wonderful! I have been listening to it non-stop since I got it. And, tomorrow afternoon, we are indeed heading to Riverside, so the rest of the crew can enjoy it also. It is chock full of great songs by The Beatles, Carly Simon, James Taylor, Roger Miller, only to name a few.

Thank you Vallen for thinking of me. I've returned the favor and hope my cds work. (I forgot to double check!) Leave it to me to send blank cds. Geesh.

4 comments:

Vita said...

Hope you're having a great trip, with a mix of tunes to play in the car. And here's hoping if you try to sing along, your family does, too. DD (whose Poison Oak seems to have cleared up, thanks to strong medicine from the doctor) made me a great CD I used when driving alone, but now when I try to sing any of the songs on it, she tells me to stop. That's what everyone says to me when I try to sing when not alone. I should learn!

Vallen said...

You just sing as loud as you can!! Nothing makes a road trip more fun. Maybe I'll make you some more - one for each hour. And back again.

Tea said...

Have fun at Riverside Rosa :)
Puss is hilarious in the vent. I had to double check that pic. He looked like a pressed cat at first LOL

Aileen said...

What a fun surprise! :-)

Thanks so much for the nice comments on my blog, happy creating!

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa