Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Red and Aqua Swap

Finally, I have my latest swap ready to go out! I've been busy at the PO. I got Pea's nesting boxes out yesterday, Plain & Simple's cigar box out last week (both from Peggy's auction) and now it's time for my swap to go out. I've been collecting red and aqua goodies since I signed up. I love these two colors together. My partner lives in Portugal.

I first found this little hand-made broom at one of our little shops. Almost too pretty to use. Then there's the pretty calendar (2007) that I fell in love with. The artist is Laini Taylor. Take a look at her stuff! They had all these little note pads too which I purchased also and will use as gifts.


I fell in love with this tassle and had to have it for the swap.










I made these two pieces, my second ATC and a little Christmas cone.

Swaps are so much fun, aren't they? My next one is the chocolate one Miss Robyn put together. I'm hoping this cooler weather sticks so I can get mine off! Fun, fun, fun!!

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa