Sunday, March 23, 2008

A Happy Easter to All

I hope you all awoke to a wonderful basket full of goodies and a sense of renewal in your soul.

We made it home last night after having a late start from Riverside. A friend who watches the place (and enjoys it as much as we do) popped in with his daughter for a beer and a bienget. Well, his daughter had the bienget, he had the beer, mind you. It's one of our rituals to have biengets before leaving the Gulf. The hub and the kid had a morning on the beach and brought back a whole box of the delicacies! I thought I had died and gone to heaven! We still have the entire box (less four or five) sitting in the kitchen. I can actually hear my name being whispered from the box! Hush now.

I had a lovely box from Connie waiting for me upon my arrival home--a prize I had won on her blog. Isn't it just too sweet? And a sweet note from Shelley including the precious hang tag on the bunny painting above. Such sweet folks out there in Blogland.

I found these quaint little bottles in Fairhope. I've now filled them with little grape hyacinths, narcissus and rosemary.

Little Bunny Fru Fru is dressed in her finest for the day. Sure am glad someone went to the trouble of dressing for the occasion. I have on my usual jeans and t-shirt garb.

All my peeps (which Beth gave me) are lines up and ready to be eaten. Oh my.

And then there's the cat who ate the canary. Thank goodness we don't have a canary. Looks like she got a hold of a feather from somewhere! What pleasure she has in her eyes! "Who me? I have nothing in my mouth!"

Well, I'm off to cook Easter supper. Yum. I can almost smell it now! Will share the menu with you a little later.

4 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Happy Easter!

I made a leg of lamb for supper and it tasted geat! I'm looking forwards to seeing what your Easter supper looked like...

Cheers,

Rosa

Anonymous said...

Ohh al those gorgeouse decorations! What a collection :-)
Btw Did you change your background? I love it! Soo cute!

Shelley said...

I tell ya..that food looks fit for a queen. Yum.

Jeanie said...

How awfully pretty! Love the little bottles and all your bunnies and decorations! I feel very festive indeed!

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa