Sunday, December 09, 2007

Where in the World is Rosa?


The hub sent me away for a couple of days. The kitchen idiots are coming in on Monday and Tuesday to finish the place up--yea right. I couldn't stand the thought of seeing their stupid faces and so I'm out of town until Tuesday. You can say it's just "what the doctor ordered."

So here's the deal. The first person to guess (correctly) where I am will get something special from here. I haven't decided what I'll send, but of course, it will be good (guuuud).

Okay, one, two, three GO!

7 comments:

Shelley said...

Uh..Riverside?

Shelley said...

Or on second thought..maybe The Big Apple? You like shopping there. :-)

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

New York?

Cheers,

Rosa

Vallen said...

You're coming to visit me? Whoooppppeeeeee!

Lena said...

LOL! Well, I happened to read on another blog that you might be takin' a trip to a favorite place of mine, but I'll keep it to myself.
I hope you're having a wonderful time!

Stephanie D said...

Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg?

Stephanie D said...

Hotlanta?

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa