Sunday, December 30, 2007

Can You Help?


Not too long ago, the dear Mrs. Staggs posted about an on-going project helping lepers in Africa and Vietnam spearheaded by Junie Moon. I crochet, and I haven't made anything this year, so I jumped on board. I brought my supplies with me to Riverside but my bandages are coming out too curly to use. I have no idea what I am doing--chalk it up with my baking skills, I suppose.

Please visit Junie's site; and if you have the time, you too can knit or crochet some bandages that will help people around the world feel a little better about themselves. What a wonderful way to start the new year.

1 comment:

Junie Moon said...

Please do not worry about the perfection of your bandages. The people to whom I will send all our heartfelt work are happy just to have these needed bandages--perfect or not. They even love bandages made by children who've never picked up a crochet hook or knitting needles before.

The perfection of your work is the heart and mind behind the effort!

Hugs to you and a very happy New Year!

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa