Monday, June 23, 2008

Bella, The City Cat


Bella doesn't like it much outdoors either. Look at the terror in her eyes! And the straw stuck to her whiskers by way of spider web.

"Please, please let me back in!! There's bugs out here!!

Ok, the door is going to open at any moment now. I hear the doorknob turning. Yes, yes, here it comes.

Now, that's more like it, thank you very much. And I'm so glad the woman took that nasty thing that was hanging off of my face. How embarrassing that would have been if someone saw me. Geesh."

5 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Aaaaahhhhh, so sweet! My cats are also indoor kitties!

Cheers,

Rosa

Beth said...

Awh,,,that poor sweet kitty. How embarassking,,lol. She looked rather freaked out and a extremely mad at her Mom. Keep on having fun. Miss you lotz.
xoxooxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxo

Janet said...

Bella does look a bit stressed out! I'm glad you let her in and got the straw out of her whiskers.

I'm playing catch-up....love all the recent photos os the area. And I always enjoy reading about all the delicious restaurants you try.

Enjoy (looks as if you are!) the summer.

Jeanie said...

Oh, dear, if Bella is living Stimpy's next life, then perhaps she'll manifest some of his "I wanna go out and hunt!" vibes! The saddest day of my boy's life was when he came in, left what was left of a semi-digested cardinal on the kitchen floor and never went out again unless he was on a leash! I love your Bella posts best of all. It's like seeing my boy have fun again!

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie! Bella is a real belle! ;-)

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa