Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Ski Bums


The kid and hub did a great job on their first time on the slopes. They didn't give up, and they get a lot of credit for that. I think the "T" lift gave them more problems than the slopes themselves. Here they are, off into the wild white wonder.








Some tips for the kid.












Getting a feel for the skis.
















A view from one of the hills.

The guys headed back to the village today for another day of skiing. Green with envy, I hit the spa. Grin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh!!! you all guys are having a lot of fun!! that's great!!! ;-)

Enjoy! enjoy! enjoy!!

;-)

Beth said...

Hmm, I think the spa would be my best bet, I would end up with a broke leg or something if I was on the slopes. Your pics are amazing,,but I miss you Rosie Posie!!! Keep having fun!

Lori said...

My children would love to see this much snow here in Michigan.

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa