Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ringing in the New

While in Sonoma, I found some wonderful textiles at The Corner Store. It was a delightful place to do a little shopping. Even the hub found some wonderful wines from Highway 12 Winery and had some shipped back. These table cloths are made by Lisa Corti. I have been having a hard time finding any of my April Cornell cloths around so I was quite pleased when I saw these wonderful Indian block prints as soon as I walked in the store. Little did I know, Lisa's textiles are also very hard to find in the United States. Leave it to me. I am so enamored with the colors, I redid my blog! I didn't even know, but I'm sure this was my inspiration yesterday.

Of course, I had to have these sweet pillow cases for the zen bedroom at Riverside.

I sat and sorted my papers that have been stacking up and watched the snow flurries yesterday. It has been so pretty. The birds have been gorging themselves. And I have been keeping them fed.

Poor little things. I don't think they're accustomed to this cold either. They have been using all of my bird houses I have on the porches. I don't know how they survive. But they do.

I have more Northern Cali to post on. I think I finally put my finger on why I put off doing so for so long. Perhaps once I post, I feel that's it. The time spent doing whatever is over. Poof. Gone. Just a memory. As long as I don't post, it's still fresh. I was so happy to meet up with Vallen in San Francisco, and I want to share it all with you but once I do, it's over. I have yet to post about Thanksgiving--again, not ready to let that go either.

Anyhow, I will get to these posts. Promise.

xo
ro

4 comments:

Vallen said...

Pictures of Bette's still to come? I want to see those pancakes!!!

Snap said...

When you redecorate you go alllll out! Love block prints and the new look. Stay warm!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Wonderful patterns! So pretty!

Cheers,

Rosa

Beth said...

Pretties from San Fran,,love them. Burrr,,ready for the warm up this week, how about you? Dental procedure will keep me down this week-end but maybe the next weekend it will be warm and we can do Ur Outfitters.
Miss you
xooxoxoxoxox

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa