Tuesday, December 22, 2009

PEACE

What do you really want? Seriously.

Oh, there are so many goodies to be found in Franklin--written up in the New York Times Magazine as the Malibu of Tennessee. Who woulda thunk it?

In my day, I would have liked the top right outfit. Way back when.

Now, I'm more into the home decor.

Never could have pulled this one off, but I love the name!

I do, however, have my eye on the bench at Christin's, in the left-hand corner. Just what I need. More stuff to move once we retire. Yes, we are thinking about a move out West, eventually.

No man-cave here. Sprucing up the office? I kinda like the sweetness of it. Lotus flowers? I can definitely feel that.

What do I really want, for everyone? Truthfully?

Peace. Of course. Inside and out, for us all.

It truly would be a little extra, wouldn't it.

xo
ro

3 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Rosemary, I'm glad to read that you all are taking a wonderful trip this year during the holidays. I had wondered if you were going to Riverside--but from what you said, you are headed north and west. That is fabulous!!!!! Have a wonderful trip and Christmas.

Merry Christmas.
Hugs,
Betsy

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

I also want peace!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Cheers,

Rosa

Jeanie said...

I couldn't agree more. Merry Christmas, my friend.

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa