Monday, March 05, 2012

As Time Goes By

This has to be one of my all-time fave photos of the kid. It was the only time I used a professional photographer; and this was probably the only photo that came out to my liking. (Photo snob.) It seems like it was just a short while ago this little fellow was afraid of just about everything. Now, he's about ready to go out into the world on his own and I'm the one who's kinda scared.

What in the world am I going to do? I've recently been looking into volunteering to take up some of my time now that my stay-at-home-mom status is about to come to an end. I've found a wonderful site, Volunteer Match, that lists opportunities in your area. I'm sure I can find someone who can put my old secretarial skills to use or somewhere I can just pitch in with whatever is needed. With all of the tornadoes last week, I know there is such a need out there.

And hey! With all my fiddling about with my codes yesterday, I lost my labels under my posts. Wha? Where are they?? Still being listed to the side--big help that is, huh? Working on it!

Ok, Ro, where would a copy of your last resume be? Ha! Good luck with that one!

Labels: Kid


4 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Oh, sooo cute! I love his expression.

Cheers and happy Monday,

Rosa

Carole Burant said...

I can see why this would be your favourite picture of him, it's adorable! Makes you wish our kids were still little like that...sigh. They grow up and move away much too soon!!

Good for you for wanting to do some volunteer work. Hope you can find something that you will enjoy doing while helping out as well. xoxo

Jeanie said...

Well, first of all, you'll be an awesome volunteer. Just amazing. And second, what a great pic -- and I know what you mean about being nervous when they go out on their own! We're dealing with that, too!

Beth said...

Awh,,I Love that Kid! And you know him and I bond over our Weather.
I am going to miss him when he is gone away too. :-( But you can come over and get some baby loving fix from Ms. Sweet Foot when she makes her Grand Entrance!!
xoxo

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa