Friday, October 26, 2007

Missin' My Buds

I hope they don't mind my posting this picture; I told them I wouldn't. But I'm missing them and needed a little lift. It was a week ago today that they all arrived at Riverside. I wish we were all still there, giggling.

This picture is our last day, Sunday, on the Gulf of Mexico. We had about an hour to do some fast shelling. Thank goodness it was cool and windy which kept us mostly out of the water (other than our feet); because we later learned that the red tides were approaching--which you should not swim in.

I will write more about their visit; but I just had to put something up to let them know I'm thinking about them and missing them terribly.

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Have a stressfree and relaxing weekend. I don't blame you for missing your friends and riverside. The photo shows fun and friendship allover.

Unknown said...

Glad your ok, I was worried when you didn't post all week. Hope the critters and the kids are ok too.
I miss you and I know you had a great time with your Buds,,just remember there will be more great times. Luv Ya!
xoxoxooxoxxo

Anonymous said...

Rose ~ I miss you terribly!!! I forgot the depth of friendship we have.........XXOO ~ Aim

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa