Monday, January 31, 2011

Puttering

I'm still puttering around the "girls'" room. Adding little things. Moving stuff. You know.

I had found these wonderful note cards way back when and I've stuck them in the card holder on the wall, along with a million other things.

I'll have to agree with both of these!
My next move is adding a Warhol/Marilyn print above this lamp. I've been looking for a new shade, as this one just doesn't cut it with the room.

What do you think about this look?

I started a new cleansing diet. Haven't done a really good one for two years. I try and do a mini one every six months; but this one is the big daddy. No caffeine, no dairy, no red meat, no alcohol, no gluten, no sweetners. Ugh. But I've been good on the pre-diet and start the next part tomorrow when the real cleansing begins. Again, ugh. But it has to be done. I have been putting all kind of bad things in my system for the past six months (probably longer). The weight is coming back and I'm not going back there. So wish me luck.
The hub is driving to Memphis for the night. Of all the places that he travels to throughout the world, it's the drive to Memphis and back that always worries me.

4 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Lovely furniture! I love that "Keep Calm..." print.

Cheers,

Rosa

Lisa said...

All the little accessories and details make the room so personal and fun! The bedding you can see though the doorway is gorgeous!

Jeanie said...

Ok, I'm reading backwards. That explains a lot. Loving the room -- the card holder is great; love the love sign, too.

Oh, what the heck, I love it all!

Vallen said...

You do have a knack for making the place where you are the fun place to be.

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa