Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The New Black

Seems that gold is the new black. 

I receive a magazine via email entitled High Gloss that is all about what's in.  I seem to be the last to know on the block, so I subscribed.  It's mostly for the fashionistas, which I am not, but I do love me some home decorating ideas (and some jewelry too!).

Of course, I fell in love with the gold piggy bank.  Ouch.  A tad expensive, but oh-so-fun, don't you think?  Just what I need, right?  Love the gold gladiator sandals--have a pair I bought for Bermuda.  Pow!  Love the bling ring too!  The stilettos?  Hmmmm, think I'd fall, for sure.

I'm really kinda liking the gold.  My mosaic items can all be found at Design Public, a new site for me.  Have fun!


3 comments:

Snap said...

You always take us on such wonderful shopping adventures!

Jeanie said...

These are great. (So are the websites you sent me -- already ordered a poncho. Impulse buy! My colors!)

Our meeting is at the Gypsy!

Pretty Things said...

What a pretty collage! You just don't seem to see gold anymore, do you?

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa