Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy 2011

Sending very Happy New Year wishes to all.  There is certainly something to be said about waters being therapeutic.  I feel so much better after being at Riverside for five days.  

Today I cleaned.  More therapy for me.  Sent the boys to the beach; and I puttered about cleaning the place.   It lets me think.  We leave tomorrow heading back to Nashville.  Definitely do not want to think about that drive! Ugh.

I am still taking pictures; so perhaps one day, I can catch up!  Probably wishful thinking on my part.

5 comments:

Snap said...

Good to *see* you, Ro. Happy New Year, dear one.

auntpearl said...

I wish you all the best in 2011.
Hugs to you my friend.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Best wishes for 2011!

Cheers,

Rosa xoxo

Jeanie said...

THis is a terrific image! Happy New Year, Rosemary. Happier than last, I think. I'm glad you could go to Riverside -- a perfect break.

Looking forward to seeing you Monday next week; I'll touch base to confirm time but can you email me your phone number in case there is flight weirdness. This year is too wacky weatherwise to trust anything! I alerted the hotel I'd have late check in so we can play so long as we like!

Lena said...

Happy New Year to you, Rosemary. I hope it will bring you happiness.

My mom used to notice that whenever I was upset, I'd clean. She said my grandma was the same way.

I've always loved being by the water too.

Take care.

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa