Thursday, September 01, 2011

Yummy

I have been looking for a vintage typewriter since, like, forever; and looky at what I finally found. Isn't she bee-yoo--tee-ful?

After playing with her all afternoon, I relocated her to the hall upstairs on the old school desk. Perfect! 
Love, love, love!

Speaking of love, love, love a-n-d yummy, here's a few shots from last Sunday. We had a wonderful brunch with friends at Fish & Co.  Of course, I am back on a diet trying to take off the unwanted pounds I've gained over the past two years. But ya know, I wasn't wanting for anything after this salad. It was just so fresh and summery. (Still so hot down here.)

The hub had the omelet, which I believe was spicy. Yes, I tried the taters. And yes, they were as good as they look.

Ok, I'm officially hungry, again. I should have waited until after dinner to write this!


1 comment:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

That typewriter is beautiful! Vintage objects are awesome.

Great food too.

Cheers,

Rosa

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa