Monday, September 05, 2011

UT-Chatanooga

Although this looks quite Autumnesque, don't believe it. It was almost, if not, 100˚! Ugh. Frankie and I stayed in the shade.









And then we sniffed out Bluff View Bakery. Just what I need, my friends. Of course, we had to stop. What a beautiful, old building.

















And, of course, we had to go in. Well, Frank stayed in the car. I found delightful soft pretzels and a small loaf of chocolate bread.  Ya think anyone is eating any of it except Frankie and I? Nope. Just us. Figures.
Can you believe the kid, THE KID!, is looking at colleges? Sniffle. My baby is almost grown.


1 comment:

Snap said...

They sure grow up quick. I'm sure it has nothing whatsoever to do with *us* getting older!!!!!! Chocolate Bread ... I'll take a loaf!

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa