Thursday, March 11, 2010

Time to Nest

I took the better part of today de-cluttering and nesting.

Ha. Well, I tried, anyway.

And I made some little spring settings under glass

and elsewhere.

Here's where some of my orchids ended up.

I took five rows of book shelves and bagged all the books up for the hub to do what he may with them. They've been sitting up there since we moved in. That along with other junk as you can see in the before shot.

The finished project doesn't look a whole lot different, but I have at least six bags full of books to prove it is. I like it. (I won't tell you what's hiding behind Door No. 2 on the right there. That's for another day.

Yesterday was a hard day. I woke up with a deep funk which lasted the entire day. I am feeling so much better today. Thank goodness. :-) Hope you're all doing well on this gorgeous spring day!

xo
ro

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful! You go girl! XXOO

Linda said...

I need to do the same thing. I feel so guilty getting rid of books but they are taking over our home.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Very pretty!

Enjoy your weekend!

Cheers,

Rosa

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

What a beautiful home! Thanks for coming by, Cindy

Jeanie said...

Wow -- you are doing what I will probably be doing this weekend. I've been plugging away at it off and on, but harder after work. It looks GREAT Rosemary. Spring is here!

Funk is no fun. Get some pet therapy from Ms. B -- anything so soft and sweet is good for a mood hike!

Queenly Things said...

six bags?? Oh, that i could divest myslef of six bags of stuff.
Tomorrow? Liberty!!

auntpearl said...

I need to do a bit of spring cleaning myself. Nothing like finishing a little project to make you feel good.
Take care.
Hugs,

Beth said...

Wow,,that looks so pretty! I can't wait to come and spend the night with you and do our "fun" night together. Believe me, I sure do need it to get rid of my funk too. We gonna have a FUN time, Miz Rosie!
xoxoxooxxoox

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa