Tuesday, March 09, 2010

A Little Bit of This . . .

. . . and a little bit of that.

I had to go into the tire place today to get my almost-flat tire repaired. It's been losing air for a couple of weeks (since I returned from Riverside). Did you know that it is now $1 to "purchase" air for your tires? Say what??? Kookie, I know. Got tired of that real quick like. And, they did find a nail. Loverly.

Speaking of loverly, I had a little time to skim the vast array of magazines while I waited. Straight on I found this page.



Which reminded me that Target will soon be getting a selection of Liberty of London products. Tarjey style I know, but still. Who can resist? I do think it's oh-so-brilliant also.

And, speaking of brilliant, the hub and I celebrated our 23rd wedding anniversary on Sunday. He brought this wonderful angel wing ring from Singapore from a jeweler named CUPID. He said it reminded him of mom. Awwwww. Of course, I smile every time I look at it. I LOVE it.

We had nice springy weather today. I went to Costco to stock up on some items and found these lovely orchids, $19.00.

Such beauties. I've been moving them around the house since I got them home.

Oooh, another cloud burst! Yep, spring us just around the corner? Can ya feel it?

xo
ro

6 comments:

Nashvlkats said...

Sooo ready for spring! Love your wing-ring. I saw this link on Facebook today and thought of you... http://www.noiseaddicts.com/2008/11/70-s-rock-stars-at-parents-house-life/

Linda said...

That's a great ring. Congratulations on your anniversary-quite an achievement these days.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Happy Wedding Anniversary! That is a cute ring! I love the orchids too...

Cheers,

Rosa

Beth said...

Glad you got your tire fixed. And Hub did good with that pretty ring. Congrats on the anniversary. Love the orchids too! Look forward to hanging out with you next week. I will e-mail you about it.
xoxoxoxox

Jeanie said...

1) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

2) Gorgeous orchids!

3) I am SO at Target ASAP for those dishes. Like I need another dish!

Janet said...

Happy Anniversary (late)!! I love the ring! Your hubby has such good taste....must be why he chose you!

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa