Friday, March 05, 2010

Here Comes the Sun

We have a beautiful, sunny day here in Nashville. The weather is warming up. Yea. I think it's been a cold, if not snowy, winter in most places. We're all probably ready for the spring. I found these white tulips at the grocer's earlier in the week. I normally get colors but I loved the simplicity of the white this time.

Everyone is getting in on the sun shining through the windows. Abby was found sunbathing this afternoon.

She so pretty. No personality but pretty. Oh well, as Fernando would say "It's not how you feel dawling, it's how you look. And ju look mawvelous, dawling."

The hub was in Brussels earlier in the week and sent us luscious boxes of chocolates from Wittamer's. Yummy. Like I need them. Well, actually, I do. I've had the funk the past two days. So very hard to get out of bed this morning.

But then I remembered this waiting for me. And I was up in a flash. Belgian chocolates for breakfast? Why not. It's the weekend.

xo
ro

7 comments:

Janet said...

I wanna come to your house for breakfast!!

Carole Burant said...

Ahem...are you planning on eating all of those chocolates yourself and not sharing them with MOI????? The nerve! hehe

Oh yes, I'm so ready for Spring as well and it looks like it's trying to make an early start over here. Nothing but sunshine and up in the high 40's by Sunday!! It's just March, though, and here in my little corner of the world, Spring doesn't usually arrive until at least May! lol

Have a wonderful weekend my friend. xoxo

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Everybody loves when the sun comes out! Cute kitty and lovely chocolates!

Cheers,

Rosa

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Abby looks like I FEEL --enjoying the sunshine. We drove to Hendersonville today to visit G's parents. I loved feeling the sun coming in the car window... WOW!!!!

I am SO ready for spring... Love your little white tulips...

Hugs,
Betsy

Vallen said...

The reason I love you so is because we make the same choices.

Jeanie said...

Your sun photos make me smile. We're getting sun, too, though it'll be awhile before the tulips are out.

Ms. Rosemary, what was going on about a year ago this time? Sometimes we get funks for very good reasons. Hang in there -- thinking of you.

Mark McLellan said...

"It's not how you feel dawling, it's how you look..." LOL

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa