Thursday, April 26, 2012

Wysteria

I shot this beautiful wysteria at a friend's house where all the kids met up before prom. (These days, most go as a group of friends rather than the traditional "relationship" couples. How times have changed!) 

The house was absolutely gorgeous but the gardens were to die for. I have admired the property since it was built; but I never thought in a million years that I would be inside. How fun! It was the perfect backdrop for a lot of great photos. (Oh and PS, thanks kid for letting me know that we were going to "this" house ahead of time! NOT! I could have, at least, put a little lipstick on! Pffft!!!)

Time is moving really quickly. Pretty soon, the hub and I will be empty nesters. Wait. What?

Oh, wow.
Labels:  Kid, Flowers

3 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Gorgeous!

Have a great day.

Cheers,

Rosa

Annie Jeffries said...

There is nothing quite so spectacular as wisteria in full bloom. A friend sent me a series of pictures today that were taken in Japan. The wisteria in these pictures were just stunning. I think if you google Wisteria Japan, you will be in for a real treat.

Janet said...

You know you got my attention with that photo! So beautiful!! And so purple!!

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa