Saturday, January 14, 2012

This Week

We had a beautiful sunset this evening. It turned out to be a warmish day; a door and a window were even cracked open. We're pretty fortunate to be able to do that during the winter months down here. Gotta love the fresh air wafting through the house most of the time.

We did have a few days of frigid air come through Middle Tennessee this week though. Even had some snow on Thursday! Yay! Didn't amount to much more than in the photo. Regardless, schools were closed on Friday. Yay! I heart the South!


I can now officially say to the hub, "Why, yes. I do drywall." An old family joke from early in the marriage. Of course, he thinks I can do anything. Ha. Well, the ice maker is on the blink, again. It had a leak; and my floors began to warp. After the entire fall trying to figure out what was leaking, we finally traced it back to the ice maker. Loverly. Long story short, it is defective and needs to be replaced, again. Geesh, Louise. But . . . I do give U-Line credit; they certainly do back their products. I have not had to pay for any repair work on this appliance. Cheers to that! And it seems, they are even going to repair the floors. Those types of companies are few and far between these days, unfortunately. Don't EVEN get me started on the KITCHEN IDIOTS! Braaaawwwhaha! See, I can finally laugh AT that saga! Amen.

I've been rehashing my blog this week, if ya haven't noticed. After spending a LOT of time on the header  (comme ci, comme ça), I then learn about all of these new free layouts available out there. And I mean some really nice ones! Wow, who knew? Ok, I know, sorry... I'm the last one on the planet to get that memo. (Yea, yea, I more-or-less took last year off from blogging, 'memberrr?) I still work in Photoshop and Image Shack and HTML code, etc. etc. UGH! Not for much longer, though. Well, maybe. I still enjoy fiddling about with all those PNGs.

Who knows what you might find next time you visit.

More cowbell, baby!


5 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Lovely sunset and nice new look!

Cheers,

Rosa

Janet said...

I like the new blog look. Where did you learn about the new free layouts?? I'm such a klutz when it comes to stuff like this.

Linda said...

Your new blog page looks great. I would do something like that if I knew how. My son did it all and I guess it's stuck that way.

Jeanie said...

Looking good! It's good to have you back-- much to catch up on!

Beth said...

Loving your new layout,,,awesome!

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa