Monday, April 11, 2011

Rainy Afternoons

What do you do to relax on a stormy afternoon in spring? 
Bella likes to lie around.









Me?  I prefer getting my hands onto something, say a felted bumble bee?




I finally received my box from Pendleton's in Portland. Yay. I have all kinds of roving (wool) and books and kits to keep me busy for quite a few stormy afternoons. Beth and I are trying to get together later this week. Hopefully, we'll have time to make some little felt characters together! 


Buzz buzz buzzzzzzzzz.


4 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Bella is such a sweetie!

Cheers,

Rosa

Snap said...

beautiful bella!!!

love the bee. i haven't tried needle felting yet ... on the list ... maybe in 10 years!!!!!!!!

hugs--

Jeanie said...

Oh, finally -- a Bella pic! I miss you Bella, and we haven't even met!

I've never made felted animals but have a book and roving and for some reason or another had a dream I can remember where needle felting played a part. Wish I knew...

Lena said...

Your bee is so sweet! Isn't needle felting fun? It's a little bit like magic the way it works.

My husband used to wear Pendleton shirts all the time, but we've never been to their store in Portland, or to the mill. I didn't know they sold crafting supplies. I'll have to make a detour some day when I head back down to the coast to visit my father in law.

I'm so glad you're having fun!

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa