Thursday, April 01, 2010

Beautiful Dawling

(Wednesday) Today was the most beautiful day ever. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, a perfect 78˚ƒ and no humidity what-so-ever. The wisteria is just about ready to explode!

I did a little running around town and found a new antique shop. Don't ya love small-town America? I do.

Darlene was commissioned to make a sign for a new business in Magnolia Springs. She does absolutely beautiful work. Here, her and Linda (her partner in crime) are preparing to load the sign into the car and deliver it! Woooooot.

Let's see, I was on a mission to find this strawberry farm between Foley and Magnolia Springs. Did I find it? Nope. Memory challenged, for sure. But I did stop by Tin Top in Bon Secour and got me a 1/4 muffeletta to enjoy for dinner, with a side of their delicious lima beans with andouille. Yum. As good, if not better than the original at Central Grocery in New Orleans.

Best limas around!

I shot this of the house as I was pulling out. Half pretty yellow, half dull green. The yellow is beautiful! Can't wait to get the door painted and the awning back up.

Speaking of which, I took it apart (with a lot of work) and took it to one of those do-it-yourself car washes. It looks so much better getting all that pollen off. Achew!

Our azaleas are just about ready to pop too.

The hub and kid arrived Friday night! Yay. Life is gud.

Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Lena said...

Happy Easter to you Rosemary. It looks like life is treating you very kindly indeed, this spring.

Robin said...

oh I LOVE the new house color! What a beautiful river house!

Carole Burant said...

Happy Easter to you and yours, dear Rosa:-) Sounds like you're having a wonderful time at Riverside and no doubt you were happy to have the family join you for the weekend!! I just love the yellow on the house, makes it look so much brighter. xoxo

Jeanie said...

You look as though you are having the loveliest time! Love that town!

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa