Tuesday, September 04, 2012

L O V E

Yay! The kid was home from university for the long weekend. So proud of that kid. He's adjusting so well to college life. Hmmmm, it's always the ones you worry about that surprise you the most. Am I right?
I've been delving into old photographs, organizing and trying to get the boys' baby books together. I have all of the teenager's photos sorted and ready to journal. I am obsessed with getting everything perfect in their books which hinders my progress, of course. A tad OCD, perhaps?

Let it go, Ro. 
Hop to it, gurl, and giterdone.
Labels: Kid, Teenager

3 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Good to hear that the Kid is adjusting well to college life.

Cheers,

Rosa

Carole Burant said...

Hello dear Rosa:-)

Don't faint, it's really me! lol I've been away from blogging for much too long and it's time to get back to it so here I am:-) I've really missed all of you so much.

Good to hear that your son is adjusting to University life so well. My youngest brother's son, Zack, just started college today and when they moved him to his dormitory, my sister in law said she didn't want to leave her baby! lol They do grow up much too fast, don't they!! xoxo

What Remains Now said...

My girl is a senior at university this year. That first year was rough. Your picture trials are ringing so true with me. This is a project that I am struggling with. I don't want to live the rest of my life with my photos in plastic totes. Good luck! I know you can do it!

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa