Saturday, November 12, 2011

To Connecticut and Back

I don't know if y'all will ever forgive me for being so nonchalant about blogging recently. I have been photographing, I promise. Just seems like a chore to blog with them. Ugh.

There was a recent trip back North for a GGC gathering--you know, with my besties. Pam had moved to Connecticut a couple of years back, built a beautiful home and invited us up, in a nutshell. 

Among other wonderful things that we did, we went to Whiteflower Farm.  How utterly exciting!!










And even though the season was about spent, there were still plenty of beautiful blooms.




And yes, I finally bought some Iris bulbs to plant and YES! they are in the ground. Astounding, indeed.


3 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Beautiful flowers and lansdcapes! The countryside in Connecticut looks a little similar to where I live...

Cheers,

Rosa

Carole Burant said...

Nothing to forgive, life sometimes takes up our time and so the blogging gets ignored...been there, done that:-) Such gorgeous flowers you took pictures of while visiting Whiteflower Farm. Nothing in bloom over here, the heavy frost we've had most mornings took care of that! Glad you had such a wonderful time visiting your friend:-) xoxo

Jeanie said...

Sending you birthday greetings! Looks like a grand time with the besties and certainly very beautiful! I've heard of White Flower Farm -- this is awesome.

Happy Day, my friend. I miss you!

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa