Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Done and Gone

I've been crocheting like a mad woman this winter. Since these long, stringy scarves have come into vogue, I've just been cranking them out. When I first saw one in a store, I thought, "Gee, I could do that." My friend Kell would say, "Add it to the list!" Doubt we're the only ones who says that and does absolutely nothing about it. Well, this fall, when my sick friend was here, I thought it would be a nice way for us to relax. Every time I saw some neat, cheap yarn, I bought it and whipped out a scarf. They are so easy, believe me, and fast (or else it would just be listed on "I can do that!" sheet.

Anyway, this one is for the teenager's girlfriend. He had asked me to make one for her but could never remember to see what color she wanted. When I finally saw her and asked, she said blue/green. I'm not quite sure if that meant blue and green or more teal solid. When I found this scrumptious yarn (on sale to boot), I decided she meant blue AND green. -smile- Wrapped it and left it on the teenager's school bag to give to her today. Hope the girlfriend likes it!

No comments:

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa